How Does Muvyu Work?
How Muvyu works in three easy steps!
- Step One: Sign up for free! No subscription, no contracts because Muvyu is not an online studio.
- Step Two: Add your classes with the times and prices that you want. You take away 85% of each class price while Muvyu retains 15% to cover platform costs.
- Step Three: Do the class and automatically get paid within two weeks.
5 Simple Tips to Make Your Class Amazingly Better
- You need a fast broadband Internet connection to run a class.
- Audio and video quality is the most important element of a live, interactive class so we recommend using a good external mic and camera.
- If you have a problem in class you and your students can have instant by contacting us.
- Class numbers are up to you. You can teach one-to-one classes or up to 12 in a class - it’s your call!
- Set the class time in the actual time of whatever country you’re in. All classes are viewed in ‘real time’ which means that if it’s a morning class for you, it could be an evening class for a student doing your class in Europe!
Handy Hints to help improve your chances of filling your classes:
- Length: Our marketing research identified that students prefer classes that are 45 minutes long and following that, classes of either 30 or 60 minutes.
- Class Price: Our research also revealed that students are happy to pay between $7 and $12 per class, depending on whether their session is 30 minutes, 45 minutes or 60 minutes long.
- Teacher Profile: Our students have told us that they like to know a little about their teachers before booking a class. So fill out your profile to have a greater chance of attracting new clients.
- Strengthen Your Ratings: The Muvyu system is programmed to promote teachers with the best ratings. Higher ratings, higher chance of attracting more students!
- Contribute More to Muvyu: Raise your profile by contributing to our blog or re-posting your up-and-coming your classes and events from Muvyu’s Facebook and Twitter platforms. Contact email@example.com regarding the blog and all social media queries.
Good luck and welcome onto the Muvyu mat!
If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us.